Monday, March 29, 2010

Why Blog?

Well, the short answer to that is ... why not? The longer answer is that I now have something to say. Well, I've always had something to say but never really seen the point in a blog ... but now I do.

Something happened the other day that made me angry. Angry enough to dump my spleen in public ... and I want to say this in public. A friend said to my wife the other day that she thought I was getting cranky in my old age. Truth be told, I have been thinking the same thing. I like to think that I am a funny crank but I pretty much know that I'm not. I imagine that I am pretty much just like my father ... get stuck on an issue and just keep talking about it, even when everyone else has turned off the lights, left the room and gone to bed (sorry Dad). Guess this nut hasn't fallen far from the tree.

No comments:

Post a Comment